Tramadol 100mg Tablets Combitic
Tramadol 100mg Tablets Combitic
Tramadol HCL 100mg Tablets is used similarly to codeine, to treat moderate to moderately severe pain and most types of neuralgia, including trigeminal neuralgia. Tramadol is somewhat pharmacologically similar to levorphanolSNRI activity (other such opioids to do the same are dextropropoxyphene (Darvon) & M1-like molecule tapentadol because of its action on the noradrenergic and serotonergic systems, such as its “atypical” opioid activity. However, health professionals have not endorsed its use for these disorders, claiming it may be used as a unique treatment (only when other treatments failed), and must be used under the control of a psychiatrist. (albeit with much lower μ-agonism), as both opioids are also NMDA-antagonists which also have (Nucynta, a new synthetic atypical opioid made to mimic the agonistic properties of tramadol’s metabolite, M1(O-Desmethyltramadol). It has been suggest that tramadol could be effective for alleviating symptoms of depression, anxiety, and phobias Tramadol HCL 100mg Tablets
Availability and Usage:
Tramadol comes in many forms, including:
- capsules (regular and extended release)
- tablets (regular, extended release, chewable, low-residue and/or uncoated tablets that can be taken by the sublingual and buccal routes)
- effervescent tablets and powders
- ampules of sterile solution for SC, IM, and IV injection
- preservative-free solutions for injection by the various spinal routes (epidural, intrathecal, caudal, and others)
- powders for compounding
- liquids both with and without alcohol for oral and sub-lingual administration, available in regular phials and bottles, dropper bottles, bottles with a pump similar to those used with liquid soap and phials with droppers built into the cap
- tablets and capsules containing (acetaminophen/APAP), aspirin and other agents.
Oral and sublingual drops and liquid preparations come with and without added flavoring. Its relative effectiveness via transmucosal routes (i.e. sublingual, buccal, rectal) is similar to that of codeine, and, like codeine, it is also metabolize in the liver to stronger metabolites (see below).
The maximum dosage for tramadol in any form is 400 mg per day. Certain manufacturers or formulations have lower maximum doses.
Patients taking SSRIs (Prozac, Zoloft, etc.), SNRIs (Efexor, etc.), TCAs, MAOIs, or other strong opioids (oxycodone, methadone, fentanyl, morphine), as well as the elderly (> 75 years old), pediatric (< 18 years old), and those with severely reduced renal (kidney) or hepatic (liver) function should consult their doctor regarding adjusted dosing or whether to use Tramadol at all.
Off-label and investigational uses:
- diabetic neuropathy
- postherpetic neuralgia
- restless legs syndrome
- opiate withdrawal management/Anti-Depressant withdrawal aid (proven to be effective, especially with withdrawal from its distant relative Venlafaxine(Effexor).
- migraine headache
- obsessive-compulsive disorder
- premature ejaculation
|what is tramadol 50mg used for,|
|tramadol 50 mg for nerve pain,|
|tramadol side effects,|
|tramadol dosage for arthritis,|
|tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg dosage,|
|how strong is 50 mg of tramadol,|
|tramadol 50mg side effects,